Thursday, 1 February 2018
First of all guys, I've just gonna say to James Corden, if you're looking at this, well didn't you mean to fucking say in that Ad "Oh SHIT! Then, "Oh SHEEP! Don't worry, we all know that you couldn't really say that on international live TV! It's just that would have been so funny if you had accidently said that then, "Oh SHEEP!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Also, James, that other new Ad that I only saw of you and another in the car yet again, but every single time you guys had a bloomin' problem with that dam car you always seem to see that very same old weird man over and over that either try to rip you off by trying to help you guys, fixing the problem with that car... by giving you guys some stupid parts for it that every single time, you guys would go off thinking it was going to be alright something else, manages to go wrong with it!!!
I think that "Sheep Ad" was far, far more funnier then that one, even though, that car of yours does seemed to end up going - just let's say with those stupid silly parts that, that wired stupid-looking old Man had always ended-up giving yeah!
OWEN AND LUKE WILSON
OR SHOULD I PUT IT IN ANOTHER WAY YOU GUYS OUT THERE...
"BLONDIE," WITH HIS "WAM-BAM THANK YOU MAM, IN NINE DIFFERENT PLACES" - AS I WAS REFFERING TO HIS NOSE!
AND "THE SEXY SHY ONE" WITH THOSE BIG BROWN EYES AND THAT SEXY SMILE!!!
SO, HELLO YOU! YOU (BROWN EYES) YOU!!!
* If only YOU were living around here, then rather living in America or somewhere else, Luke! As, there's all bloomin' Jerk-offs around here! And that's the truth! Course, if you must know there isn't anyone around here that makes this girl go totally SHY when she sees them, such as you do every single time she watches one of your Films... And again, that's no joke Luke! You always somehow manages to make this girl go either totally SHY or BASHFUL whenever she sees yeah! As I always seems to BLUSH whenever I see you smiling in a certain way too!
* As for you Owen, "Big Brother" second from Andrew, well for some reason you don't do anything to me! Maybe, if I was younger, younger and I do mean YOUNGER Owen, has I'm the same age as you, but I look fairly younger then I am if you guys could see me... Then maybe, just maybe I would dig yeah! Because, way back in my youth, I was always into BLONDES!!! But, now, as you guys know, no more because every single time I watch one of your younger Brother Films, well, let's put it in another way, he ALWAYS manages to put this girl on Cloud 9!
So, again, "HELLO LUKE! YOU (BROWN EYES) YOU!!! : )
PRESS GANG - JUILA SAWALHA & DEXTER FETCHER
* Now, what can I possibly say about this very old series first only that, I used to really liked to watch it after coming back from High School...
* The only thing though, way, way back then, I think that I wanted to watch this series because, this "Fool" meaning myself of course, had the bloomin' HOTS for "Dexter Fetcher" because, every bloomin' single time she had saw him in this series, she had really thought he was American!!! And oh boy! Did I think with that accent of course, isn't he fairly cute also! But, was I flaming wrong, as I had found that bit out later on!
* But, "BLOODLY HELL MAN! "What have you done to yourself, laterly Dexter?" Hey! I mean, Dexter haven't you let yourself go, big time! And that's no joke! And you're only two or three years older then I! Course, looking at you, has you are now through Google, you look-like you've come out from a bloomin' flirty Dust-bin! Like "AMINAL" from The Muppet Show! But, that's just it, AMINAL was suppose to be like that, because, it's a fucking Muppet for that show!
* Anyway, let's get back to this old series of "PRESS GANG" that first appeared on our screens on 16th January 1989 and ended it on the 21st of May 1993.
As "Press Gang" was a British children Television comedy drama consisting of 43 episodes across five series that were produced by Richmond Film & Television for Central, & screened on the ITV network in it's regular weekdays afternoon children strand.
* And again, I like to mention to all of you guys out there that the two main Actors that this series had mainly was trying to base upon - course of the way they had always liked to fight and then make-up, secretly while no-one was looking of course, was Julia Sawalha as (Linda Day) and Dexter Fetcher as (Spike)!
BARRY EVANS - "MIND YOUR LANAUAGE"
Barry Joseph Evans was an English Actor best known for his appearance in British Sitcoms such as "Doctor In The House" that went out between (1969 to 70). "Mind You Language" that went out (1977 from 1986). And many others, included two more, which I will mention soon!
He was born on 18 June 1943, in Guildford but sadly died on the 9th February 1997 Claybrooke Magna. He was educated at the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama, Italian coli Academy of Theatre Arts...
Now, the one other that Barry had appeared was "Doctor At Large" which was filmed on the year 1971 and finally he also, appeared in something called "Here We Go Round The Mulberry" which went out on 1968!